Project ideas: Sustainable Innovation Management
Sustainable Innovation Management
The overall project objective is to strengthen the innovative potential especially in the technical sector of the North Sea region.
Detailed objectives could be:
- Detailed analysis of existing innovations and trends in the North Sea region
- Evaluation of the technological potential
- Evaluation of possible socio-economic impacts
- Development of a specific innovation management method with the focus on the use of patents
- Mentoring and workshops
- Derivation of guidelines for companies and public entities
New management method for innovations and know-how using patents, which can be used by large companies, SMEs, universities and public entities.
The technically shaped economic sector in the North Sea region is extremely versatile and has an important socio-economic contribution. There are industries that manufacture almost everything that is used on land, in water and in the air – e. g. Mobility (shipbuilding, aircraft construction, automotive), medical technology, life science and agriculture. Innovations are important to ensure the existence and sales in the future.
However, companies are usually only willing to invest in innovations when these can be profitable used. Patents make an important contribution to this. However, the use of patents is complex and many companies – especially SMEs – rarely use this possibility.
Innovation demand stimulation
New products and services
R&D in SMEs
- Lead partner
- Cooperation partners
- Existing project consortium